Slapstick comedian Munawar Faruqui received the seventeenth season of standard actuality present “Bigg Boss” on Sunday. The 32-year-old took dwelling a money prize of ₹ 50 lakh and a automotive.
Listed below are 5 information in regards to the comedian-turned-reality TV star:
- Munawar Faruqui was born in Gujarat’s Junagadh and have become standard as a slapstick comedian and rapper on YouTube.
- Mr Faruqui has a five-year-old son along with his ex-wife whom he divorced in 2022. He’s presently courting social media influencer Nazila Sitaishi.
- He first made headlines in 2021 when he spent a month in jail after complaints had been filed towards him for hurting spiritual sentiments after he made remarks on Hindu deities throughout a stand-up present.
- Following the outrage, the comic introduced he would give up comedy after 12 of his exhibits had been cancelled inside two months on account of threats from right-wing teams.
- In 2022, Mr Faruqui made a comeback by actuality TV present “Lock Upp”, the place contributors lived in a “jail” and carried out duties to earn cash as “inmates”. He received the present’s first season.