Ganpati Bappa Morya! Time to convey Bappa residence and immerse within the 10-day-long festivity of Ganeshotsav is nearly right here. This yr Ganesh Chaturthi is on September 19 and can final until the twenty eighth of the identical month. It’s mentioned that Lord Bappa visits the abode of his devotees throughout this time and blesses them with abundance and bounty. The competition of Ganesh Chaturthi is widely known throughout the globe however stays a significant attraction in Maharashtra.
Ganpati Bappa is welcomed on the home of his devotees who pray to him and carry out puja-rituals throughout Ganeshotsav earlier than bidding him a tearful goodbye on the time time of Visarjan. At the moment, let’s try the right way to carry out the particular ‘Ganesh Chaturthi’ puja (prayer) at residence:
STEP-BY-STEP GANESH CHATURTHI PUJA RITUALS:
Sit down with folded fingers and be aware of all that goes into invoking the divine energy with conventional rituals and customary practices.
– We begin the Chaturthi puja by bringing the ‘Ganpati’ idol home. The Chaturthi is believed to be probably the most auspicious day for getting the idol of our favorite lord residence. Nonetheless, once you got down to convey one, do hold the next issues prepared: Aggarbatti & Dhoop (joss sticks/incense), Aarti Thali (plate with lamps), Supari (areca/betel nuts), Paan leaf (betel leaf), a separate material for protecting the Ganesh idol, one other piece of Fabric for Sandli (made from sandalwood, used for carrying the lord), lastly Sandli.
Process of Ganpati puja:
– The ‘Ganapati’ idol puja begins with lighting the agarbatti-dhoop positioned in an aarti thali. Then, place the paan leaf with a supari resting on high of it on the ground in entrance of the sandli. Don’t overlook to chant the golden mantra of ‘Om Gan Ganpatiye Namah’.
ALSO READ: Lalbaugcha Raja 2023 First Look Darshan
– If there’s a pandit (priest) performing the puja for you, then do place some Dakshina (providing) for him and likewise for the artisans, who superbly create such murtis (idols). Folks, who convey within the ‘Ganesh’ idol residence earlier than Chaturthi, have to cowl the face of the murti with a material, and take it off solely on the day ‘Ganesh Chaturthi’ puja is carried out throughout Murti Sthapana (instalment of the idol).
– Now, upon getting your lord with you and are desirous to step contained in the premises of your own home, don’t overlook to ask one of many members of the family to convey a bowl of rice.
– Bathe the rice (kacha (uncooked) rice) on the murti earlier than bringing it inside. Additionally, on Chaturthi, earlier than putting the Ganesh idol on his sthaan (pedestal), put some kacha rice on it and relaxation a Supari, Haldi (turmeric), KumKum (crimson colored sacred powder), Abhil and Dakshina.
The principle Ganesh puja necessities:
After putting the newly-bought Ganpati idol residence and that too following the precise rituals—there are specific necessities essential to be met with. For instance, we’d like crimson flowers, druva grass blades, modak (jaggery crammed candy), coconut, crimson chandan (sandalwood paste), incense and aggarbattis.
Most important Ganpati Puja Process:
The pious ritual of Ganesh Chaturthi puja begins with cleansing your entire home (and that is adopted earlier than the Ganpati idol is introduced residence). The whole household sitting for the puja ought to be prepared after taking an early bathtub.
– It’s higher if you happen to can invite a Pandit, certified in performing pujas. The clay idol of the lord, which you positioned on a clear, raised platform, will now see the mantras being chanted for invoking the God in it. The customary apply of ‘Pran-Pratishtha’ (infusing life in idol) is among the major steps on this puja. Subsequently, a specialised pandit is required to chant the holy mantras and invoke the lord in that murti.
– The Pran-Prathista mantra in Sanskrit to be invoked is discovered within the Rig Veda and is a part of Ganesh Suktha. After the pran-pratishtha of the murti is completed with, the following step that follows is the aarti and lighting of the lamps and agarbattis.
– If a pandit is performing this whole puja for you, then you might have the privilege of asking him to carry out the shhodashopachara, that are 16 types of paying tribute to Ganesh. Quickly after this, provide 21 blades of durva grass, 21 Modaks (they are saying Lambodra loves them) and a few crimson flowers to Ganpati.
– Then, put the crimson Sandalwood tilak (mark) on the brow of the lord’s murti. Bear in mind an outdated saying that breaking a coconut is auspicious to chase away evil? Sure, you must do the identical right here. Try to break the coconut positioned proper in entrance of the Lord’s idol, nevertheless, if you’re unable to take action, fear not, simply place it there.
– Apart from, don’t overlook to maintain some fried grains for Ganpati’s service—the Mushaka (the mice which carry the lord on him). To your personal good, attempt reciting the 108 salutations devoted to Ganesh or learn the Ganesh Upanishad. Additionally, whereas performing the Puja at residence, there may be at all times an possibility of flexibility. The rituals, which require a sure construction or many pandits for the chanting of mantras needn’t be completed by you.
– Merely observe these steps and pray—the remaining Bappa will do. They are saying—eat, pray and love. The extra you worship with an open thoughts and sanctimonious ideas—the extra Ganpati will bestow you with knowledge, well being, and prosperity.
Fold your fingers and shut your eyes, for God is listening.
Ganpati Bappa Morya Pudhchya Varshi Lavkar Ya!