Bhai Dooj celebrates the bond between brothers and sisters. Sisters pray for his or her brothers’ good well being and lengthy lives by performing the Tika ceremony and brothers give presents to their sisters. It is celebrated throughout the nation and known as by completely different names – Bhai Phota, Bhaubeej, Bhai Tika or Yama Dwitiya. Listed below are some heat messages that you would be able to share along with your siblings right now, particularly if you’re not collectively on the identical place.
Bhai Dooj 2023: Greetings To Share With Siblings
1. On this auspicious day, I thank the universe for giving me an exquisite sister such as you. Pleased Bhai Dooj, my pricey sister!
2. Thanks, brother, for making me really feel protected and guarded it doesn’t matter what. Pleased Bhai Dooj 2023!
3. Sending heartfelt needs on Bhai Dooj to essentially the most caring and loving brother. Might you at all times be joyful and profitable. Pleased Bhai Dooj 2023.
4. On this special day, I need to categorical my gratitude for all of the instances you’ve got stood like a rock behind me. Pleased Bhai Dooj, dearest sibling.
5. Might this Bhai Dooj add sweetness to your life and convey you infinite pleasure. Finest needs for Bhai Dooj!
6. Praying on your lengthy life and good well being on this Bhai Dooj and at all times!
7. To the sister who provides sweetness to my life, Pleased Bhai Dooj!
8. Allow us to have fun the event of Bhai Dooj by promising one another that regardless of how a lot we combat, we are going to by no means hand over on one another. Pleased Bhai Dooj to my brother.
9. As we have fun the pageant of Bhai Dooj, let’s cherish the attractive recollections we have now shared, the laughter we have now had, and the love we have now for one another. Might this bond of siblinghood stay perpetually. Pleased Bhai Dooj!
10. Pondering of these days once we was collectively on the day of Bhai Dooj. Sending heat needs on this present day!
Bhai Dooj 2023: Quotes On Brother-Sister Bond
“It’s the brothers and sisters who train each other the lifelong classes of getting alongside or not.” – Jane Isay
“We didn’t even notice we had been making recollections, we simply knew we had been having enjoyable.” – Winnie the Pooh
“Have you learnt what friendship is… It’s to be brother and sister; two souls which contact with out mingling, two fingers on one hand.” – Victor Hugo
“Your mother and father go away you too quickly and your youngsters and partner come alongside late, however your siblings know you if you find yourself in your most inchoate kind.” – Jeffrey Kluger
“What brothers say to tease their sisters has nothing to do with what they actually consider them.” – Esther M. Friesner